samedi 9 février 2013

References drawings & research

These are just drawing notes from photo references I found interesting. (For the Griffin and an other character very secondary)

Seulement des croquis extra-rapides d'après certaines photos que je trouvais intéressantes pour les prochains design.







And the veeeery first thing I put down for the design of the griffin
Et le tout premier dessin du griffon métallique... Bientôt les autres recherches :)












Since you've been good guys, quiet & all (& not there either obviously) , here's a map from a scene which gave me a lot of struggle.

Et comme vous êtes sages (et pas là, surtout), vous avez le droit à une petite carte, faite alors que je luttais pour comprendre comment devait marcher cette scène.



(I thought it was cute and reminded me of Porco Rosso ^.^)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire